Scope Of Work MEP design
MEP Design – High Rise Hydraulic Design
- WGC recently completed the MEP design within Impact House, Croydon. The project consisted of the construction of 235 private residential apartments within a 65 week programme.
Lifetime Homes – Energy Conscious Design
- WGC undertook the thermal and energy modelling of the development to comply with the stringent code for sustainable homes assessment to appease London planning obligations.
The Scheme – MEP Technologies Employed
- Centralised combined heat & power plant
- Centralised district heating network
- Intricate high rise design to transfer piped services from basement to the 17th floor.
- Advanced audio visual & security systems
- Low Nox ventilation design parameters
- Stringent overheating calculations utilising dynamic simulation software to appease London Planning.