Scope Of Work MEP & CFSH Design
MEP Design – Luxury development
- WGC recently undertook the MEP design for the refurbishment of 39-40 Lowndes Square London, the building, formerly owned by Russian Billionaire Roman Abramovich has been redeveloped to create 8 new dwellings.
CFSH Design – Energy Conscious Design
- WGC undertook the thermal and energy modelling of the development to comply with the stringent code for sustainable homes assessment to appease London planning obligations.
The Scheme – MEP Technologies Employed
- Centralised combined heat & power plant
- Centralised chilled water system
- Lutron Lighting controls
- Advanced audio visual & security systems
- Quick reacting CHW fan coil units
- Advanced home automation system
- Centralised LTHW plant delivering DHW to apartments via plate heat exchangers